There are numerous ways to give to the ministry of Mount Olivet.
Here are a few options…
- LOGIN to your online banking account.
- Go to INTERAC e-transfer.
- Click SEND MONEY.
- Under SENDER, choose account you wish to withdraw from.
- Enter the desired AMOUNT of your donation.
- Under RECIPIENT, add Mount Olivet as a new recipient.
- ENTER the church email firstname.lastname@example.org as recipient.
- COMMENT section: please give your envelope number. For first time donors, please provide your full name and mailing address for tax receipt purposes. Please indicate if you’re giving to a particular appeal.
- Click NEXT and verify all of the details.
- Then click SEND MONEY.
Mount Olivet is set up for AutoDeposit, so no password is required. Your bank will send you a confirmation email. Some banks will permit you to set this up as a recurring transfer, if you so desire.
Many in the congregation of Mount Olivet make monthly donations to the church using Pre-Authorised Remittance (PAR). The service is hosted by the United Church of Canada. If you are interested, please complete and sign a 2020_PAR_Authorization and mail it to the church, or scan then e-mail your form to the church office. Please remember to include a VOID cheque (or e-mail a picture of one). You may authorize withdrawals from either your bank account or your credit card and the funds will come out of your account monthly, on or about the 15th of each month.
As long as Canada Post keeps operating, you can mail your cheques directly to the church office (members, feel free to use your offering envelope). Kindly make all cheques payable to “Mount Olivet Lutheran Church” and mail them to this address:
Mount Olivet Lutheran Church
205 Fir Street
Sherwood Park, AB
CanadaHelps is a non-profit organization whose mission is to increase charitable giving. They forward donations made via their website to registered churches, and Mount Olivet is one of those churches. Please click here to use this option (a new window will open).
Please note that CanadaHelps issues tax receipts for all donations made via their website, therefore Mount Olivet will NOT issue tax receipts for these donations.
Tax receipts are issued and mailed out before the end of the month of February each year, for any and all donations made in the previous calendar year. The only exception to this are donations made via CanadaHelps (please see above).